You rent a room in student housing, or perhaps a separate residence or student accommodation, but is the rent you pay a reasonable amount? If the amount in your contract turns out to be too high, you can suggest a different monthly rent to your landlord. In some cases, you may even be able to ask the landlord to reimburse you for the excess you have paid. Visit this website to learn the best way to do so.